PREDIKSI SOAL UJIAN NASIONAL 2010
MATA PELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS
Choose The Right Answer
Menemukan gambaran umum, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, makna kata /
frasa/ kalimat dalam teks berbentuk “ caution “
products made of protected
1. What does the sentence mean?
a. Crocodiles is one of the protected animals
b. We can use the product of the protected animals c. We must save the protected animals
d. Protected animals may be made into product.
NO TREESPASSING! PRIVATE PROPERTY
2. What should readers do?
a. Go inside
b. Buy the land.
c. Call the owner. d. Stay outside.
3. Visitors are not to ….
a. feed the fish in the pond
b. consume the fish from the pond c. feed chemicals to the fish
d. bring along children to the pond
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 1
4. „… chemicals that may be harmful.‟ So, the chemicals are NOT ….
b. dangerous c. natural
5. Which of the following statements about the text is TRUE?
a. The fish from the pond are safe to eat by children.
b. Pregnant women are free to eat the fish from the pond c. The fish food is unnaturally processed.
d. The warning sign is provided by the owner of the pond.
WAIT FOR LIFT DOORS TO CLOSE BEFORE PRESSING
6. The text means press the button a. to close the lift doors.
b. after the doors close.
c. while the doors are closing d. before the doors close
7. The above notice means....
a. all visitors must put off their shoes.
b. All visitors' feet must be free from dirt. c. The notice is for staff only.
d. Visitors must wipe their feet with clean cloth.
IF EVERYONE WERE A LITTLE MORE LIKE YOU,
WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD
THIS WOULD BE
8. Who will probably receive the greeting card?
a. is in the hospital b. lives in the world
c. has done a great job d. is wonderful
9. This greeting may be sent by the followings, EXCEPT….
a. a close friend
b. an unknown people
c. a charity organization d. a classroom teacher
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 2
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat teks berbentuk kartu ucapan (greeting card)
MAY GOD ALWAYS BLESS YOU
10. May God bless you.
The underlined word means .... a. glorify
b. blame c. admire d. ignore
11. What do they use the card for ?
a. To appreciate someone.
b. To congratulate someone. c. To applause someone.
d. To say something.
12. The sender sent the card because he/she ….
a. could not attend the wedding
b. wants the bride and the groom to like the card c. is a friend of the bride and the groom
d. won‟t be there at the wedding
13. “May your wedding bring you endless joy ….” The underlined word means ….
b. happiness c. wedding
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 3
Congratulations on your success to pass the examination.
May today's success be just the beginning of your long-life achievement and happiness.
Remember the challenges are waiting for you in the coming senior high school. However, I believe you can do your best as you used to be and become
the best of all again. Good luck!
14. What is the writer's purpose to write the text?
a. To ensure one‟s happiness.
b. To entertain someone. c. To have a good time.
d. To congratulate her friend.
15. The text shows that Windy Setiady has just finished her ... school. a. university.
b. elementary c. junior high d. senior high
16. Complete the following greeting card with the suitable word.
To wish you joy, love and laughter each other.
And happiness forever after.
Congratulation on ..................
a. Your marriage
b. Your promotion c. Your success
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 4
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat teks berbentuk undangan( invitation)
The Presidential of Inaugural Committee
requests the honour of your presence
to attend and participate in the
Barrack H. Obama
as President of the United State Of America
Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
as Vice President of the United State of
on Tuesday, the twentieth of January two thousand and nine
in the City of Washington
17. “ requests the honour of your presence” What does the underlined word refer to? a. the committee
b. the guests c. the reader d. the writer
18. When did the inauguration take place?
a. January, 23rd 2009 b. January, 22nd 2009 c. January, 21st 2009 d. January, 20th 2009
19. What did the committee send the letter for?
a. Reminding the readers to come to the inauguration. b. Inviting the guests to come to the inauguration.
c. Informing the readers to take part in the inauguration.
d. Suggesting the guests to watch the inauguration.
It’s a surprise party, But don’t tell a soul… Brian and Jen Fontenot Have made it to silver
And are on their way to gold! Please join us to celebrate
Their 25th Anniversary
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 5
20. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. To ask for information. b. To describe something. c. To invite someone.
d. To give warning.
21. Which of the following statements is true about the text?
a. The party will be held in the morning.
b. The sender of the invitation is Brian Fontenot. c. The place of the party is The Fontenot‟s house.
d. The party is to celebrate Brian and Jen Fontenot 25th anniversary.
Come and celebrate the Valentine’s Day on Saturday, February 14, 2009 at 7
P.M. Adults and teenagers Rp 100,000/person. Buffet, snack, and soft drink included in the price. Please contact Fahmida at 08127155527 for further
information. Email: email@example.com
22. Which one is NOT included in the ticket price?
a. Soft drink.
b. Main course. c. Snack.
23. We should … Fahmida to get more information.
a. see b. call
c. come to
d. explain to
24. Who can join the party?
a. Children and parents. b. Children and teens.
c. Teenagers and parents. d. Teens and grown-ups.
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat teks berbentuk pesan pendek ( short message )
Roger,I have some bad news… I have driven our car into a ditch… Could you please come
to Sea Park Avenue now?
25. How will Roger probably feel when he reads this SMS ?
a. Worried b. Annoyed c. Amazed d. Grateful
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 6
Please tell Mom that I won’t be home for dinner but I’II be back by 9.00 pm. Thanks,Sis!
26. What is the relationship between Lily and John?
a. Mother – Son
b. Wife – Husband c. Sister – Brother
d. Daughter – Father
Lunch is ready – in the food cupboard
Do the following for me:
1. Tell Tom to take his lunch when he comes home from school. Then bathe and do your homework.
2. Give Aunt Lucy a call. Ask her to dinner on Saturday at 7.00 pm. Tell her I
couldn’t get this morning. Will be back around 4.00 pm
27. Tom is most likely a. Ann‟s sister
b. Ann‟s brother c. Ann‟s mother d. Ann‟s father
28. Ann is to contact her aunt a. by telephone
b. through a letter
c. by sending her an email d. by face book
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat teks berbentuk pengumuman ( announcement)
For all year 7 students of SMP N 3 Cipanas.
Friday afternoon, 22nd of May 2009, our school will hold Boy scout activity from 2 p.m – 4 p.m at our school hall.
Bring a piece of rope, a stick, and an “SKU” book.
Thanks for your attention.
For more information, please contact: Mr. Poe!
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 7
29. What does the text inform?
a. Students‟ activity b. Mr. Poe‟s activity c. Boy scout activity
d. Afternoon class activity
30. If you need more information, you should . . . Mr. Poe a. come
b. listen c. hear d. call
Come and Join
The Putra Bangsa Secondary School
Class of 1996 REUNION
On June 21, 2009
Saturday, 10:00 – 2:00 pm
At the Blue Lagoon Hotel for the lunch and social gathering
And at 20:00 – 23:00 pm
At Taman Ismail Marzuki for the cultural evening
For further information please contact
The Putra Bangsa School Office at 0254 677431
During the office hours
Visit the reunion committee site at www.reunion.2009.@putrabangsa.co.id
31. Those invited to the reunion are ex students who ….
a. graduated from 1990 to 1996 b. graduated after 1996
c.. were admitted as students in 1996 d. graduated in 1996
32. Which of the following statements is TRUE about the reunion?
a. Further information can be obtained any time from the school office.
b. The lunch and the social gathering will be held before the cultural evening. c. The reunion will be held by the committee more than a day.
d. Those interested to attend the reunion should come to school.
33. “For further information please contact …” The underlined word means ….
a. more detailed b. relevant
34. The text can be ….
a. in the form of a leaflet or brochure b. found in an advertisement column c. posted in the school wall magazine d. seen in the internet only
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 8
Hi you guys! Important meeting for you
Our annual school committee meeting is scheduled for Saturday, July 25, at 8 a.m. in the media centre room.
Agenda items include funding for new buses, construction of a new swimming pool, and
the purchase of books for the library.
All students who are interested are welcome.
If you would like to speak at the meeting, please contact Mr. Adeyono, our new school superintendent, before Friday at working hours.
Chairman of Students Union
35. Who was the notice for?
a. The school superintendent. b. All students of the school.
c. The purchasers of the books. d. Chairman of Students Union.
36. When was the meeting held?
a. In the afternoon. b. In the morning. c. In the evening
d. In midday
37. “All students who are interested are welcome.”
The above sentence means that the meeting organizer ….
a. wants all students to come there.
b. really needs the students‟ participation.
c. will greet them for the students‟ coming.
d. is pleased when the students can come
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 9
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks deskriptif ( descriptive )
STATE HISTORICAL MUSEUM
The State Historical Museum which is located in 600 East Locus Des Moines Iowa serves as an exciting place. Here Iowans and other visitors can experience the past.
The State Historical Museum has state of – the art - exhibits which allow visitors to explore the past in a way they never have experienced before. The interactive exhibits enable visitors to see, hear, and, even touch Iowa`s history.
Another of the building`s attraction is the library and archive, where genealogical and historical researchers uncover the past. The visitors may want to browse in the Museum Store and dine at the Café.
38. What does the text tell us about?
a. Some exhibits b. A museum
d. A library
39. The main idea of paragraph one?
a. The State Historical Museum is an exciting place. b. Visitors can experience the past.
c. Iowans love the museum.
d. The State Historical Museum has a lot of exhibits.
40. Which of the following sentences is NOT TRUE based on the text?
a. The Stage Historical Museum is located in Iowa b. The art – exhibits show the Iowa`s history
c. The visitors can browse in the Museum Store
d. Just Iowans visit the State Historical Museum
41. „…….allow visitors to explore the past in a way they never have experienced before‟
(paragraph 2). The word „visitors‟ means people who ….
a. stay in some places b. work in a company c. come and see
d. take part
42. “The visitors may want to browse in the ....” “to browse” in the above sentence means....
a. to look books or magazine without reading it b. to get information from computers
c. to walk around for window shopping
d. to borrow books from museum‟s library.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 10
My New Friends
Last month I attended an International conference in New York organized by UNESCO. I met lots of people from different countries there, and I made friends with Pier Chevalier, Kevin Smith, and Mei Ling.
Pier Chevalier is from Marseille, France. He is a doctor and is in his late forties. He looks rather thin; perhaps because he is very tall. He must be over 1.80 m. His neatly trimmed beard is the first thing you would notice about him. When we were together, he was always cheerful, and he made us laugh a lot.
Next is Kevin Smith. Kevin is a thirty-five years old lecturer from Washington D.C. He is not tall for an African- American, just about 1.70 m, I guess, and he is of medium build. I like his curly black hair and thin moustache. Kevin showed us the sight of New York during a tour of the city. He was very helpful and never got tired of answering our questions about the Big Apple.
Finally, there is Mei Ling. She is 25 years old. She is a teacher of economics at a senior high school in Cantoon. She is about 1.58 m tall, just like me. Mei Ling is pretty. She has a nice smile. Her eyes are bright and slanted, and her nose is rather flat. She has beautiful black hair. It has loose around her shoulders. She liked to be with us, but she didn’t talk much.
Piere Chevalier, Kevin Smith, Mei Ling and I exchanged address, so that we could continue our friendship through letters. I hope I will meet them again someday.
43. What does the writer mostly talk about in the passage above?
a. The Big Apple.
b. A city tour in New York.
c. The writer‟s new friends.
d. An international conference.
44. Where did the international conference take place last month?
a. Washington D.C. b. New York
45. Which is the correct description for Mei Ling?
a. She‟s a thirty five years old teacher from France
b. She has a nice smile with bright and slanted eyes
c. She‟s an economics lecturer of a university in Cantoon
d. She‟s so funny that everybody likes her very much
46. “She‟s about 1.58 m tall, just like me” (Paragraph 4)
What does the underlined word refers to?
a. Pierre Chevalier b. Kevin Smith
c. Mei Ling
d. The writer
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 11
London is the largest city in Europe. It has held this title for over four hundred years. Over seven million people call London, the capital of the United Kingdom, home. One in ten people, who live in the United Kingdom, live in London. Three hundred fifty thousand people travel each day into London to work.
Due to London's location, it is a very dry all year. Although it is dry, London is often very cloudy. On average it rains mildly just about every other day.
More than a hundred of the world's major companies have their headquarters (the main offices of an organization such as the army, police or a business company) in London, making the city a major world influence. Most people from London work in a job that involves printing or publishing.
47. How long has London been the largest city in Europe?
a. 100 years b. 200 years c. 300 years d. 400 years
48. London is the capital city of what country?
a. United States b. France
c. United Kingdom d. Spain
49. What of the following is true about London?
a. it's very wet b. it's very cold c. it's very dry d. it's very hot
50. Most of the people that work in London work in which industry?
b. law enforcement
c. professional soccer d. publishing
Orchid is one of the most beautiful flowers on earth. Its trunk is thick and budding. The leaves are long, stiff, and thick.
The color of this plant can be made different by using crossing methods. It can be white, purple, yellow, or others. People like to use orchids as a decorative plant.
Orchid lives on a tree. It can only produce flowers, not fruit. It usually lives and
grows well in cool places such as highlands.
The interesting fact of orchid is that it grows on the tree, but it is not a parasite.
51. What makes orchid a favorite flower?
a. It is expensive.
b. It is thick and budding. c. It is long and stiff.
d. It is rich in colors.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 12
52. What is Paragraph 2 about?
a. How to plant beautiful orchid.
b. How to produce colorful orchid.
c. How to make orchid various colored. d. How to decorate beautiful orchid.
53. The word “trunk” in “Its trunk is thick …” refers to …
a. the lowest part of a tree
b. the reproductive part of a tree c. the stem of a tree
d. the food factory of a tree
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks berbentuk recount.
One day, a dog stole a big piece of meat and he was very proud of it. Then, he ran off until he reached the bank of the river. He looked down into the river water carefully and he saw another dog with a piece of meat in its
Funnily enough, the dog did not realize that it was his own reflection in the water. When he was full, he threw himself on the other dog to steal his meat as well. Unfortunately, when he was in the water, he had to let go the
remains of the meat to avoid drowning, and so was left with nothing.
54. What is the suitable title for the text?
a. A very good dog b. A greedy dog
c. A wild dog
d. An honest dog
55. What did the dog do in the bank of the river?
a. The dog looked down into the river water. b. The dog ran off.
c. The dog saw another dog.
d. The dog stole a big piece of meat.
56. What was the other dog in the river?
a. Another dog with a piece of meat in its mouth.
b. A reflection of another dog with a piece of meat in its mouth. c. Reflection of himself.
d. A big piece of meat
57. What is meant by "so was left with nothing"?
a. The dog got nothing.
b. The dog stayed hungry. c. The dog left the river.
d. The dog got angry.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 13
My Rocket Ship
When I fall asleep, I dream about what it would be like to have a rocket ship. If I had a rocket ship, my first destination would be the Earth's moon, which is called Luna. When I got to Luna I would jump all around. Because there is little gravity I would be able to jump very high.
After I finished jumping all over the moon, I would fly to Saturn and travel around Saturn's beautiful rings. On my way to Saturn, I would try to avoid a number of Asteroids. Asteroids are large pieces of rocks and minerals.
In my science class I learned that would take me almost my entire life to travel to Pluto. Pluto is the last Planet in our solar system. Because it's so far from our Sun that it is super cold. I wish I could see Pluto up close.
58. What is the name of Earth's Moon?
a. moona b. mooon c. muna d. luna
59. Which of the following is true?
a. You wouldn't be able to jump on the moon.
b. The moon's gravity would allow you to jump high. c. The Earth has less gravity than it's moon.
d. None of the above.
60. What is a unique feature of Saturn?
a. it's a moon
b. it bright pink in color c. it has lots of water
d. it has rings
61. What are asteroids made of?
a. vitamins b. plastic
62. Why is Pluto a cold planet?
a. it is too close to our Sun
b. it's outside our solar system c. it's far away from our Sun
d. has no moons
63. Which planet do think is furthest from our Sun?
a. Luna b. Earth c. Pluto
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 14
Henry Hudson first set sail in 1607 in the attempt to find the Northwest
Passage to the Far East. Three subsequent voyages followed.
The first two voyages were made on the shop "Hopewell." After a third unsuccessful voyage, Hudson could no longer find anyone in England interested in sponsoring his quest of finding a shortcut to the Orient.
In 1608, Hudson dined with a Dutchman named Emmanuel van Meteran, an English representative to the Dutch East India Company. The company was looking for a shorter route to trade with the Orient. Ultimately, the Dutch hired Hudson.
With the assistance of a trusty Dutch sailing vessel, Hudson continued on his voyage and eventually discovered a river that had been called an assortment of names, including Muhheakunnuk, Grande River, Rio de Sant Antonio, and River of Mountains. This river was finally named after Hudson himself.
64. Henry Hudson first set sail in a. 1608
c. 1607 d. 1610
65. What was Henry Hudson looking for?
a. Short cut to the Orient b. Gold
c. Silver d. A wife
66. Who finally sponsored Hudson?
a. England b. Dutch
c. United States of America d. China
67. The Hudson River was at one time also known as a. Grande Rio
b. Dutch River c. Wavy River
d. Grande River
68. How many total voyages did Hudson make looking for the short cut?
a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5
Late in the afternoon, the boys put up their tent in the middle of the field. As soon as this was done, they cooked a meal over an open fire. They were all hungry and the food smelt good. After a wonderful meal, they told stories and sang songs by the camp fire. But some time later it began to rain. The boys felt tired so they put out the fire and crept into their tent. Their sleeping bags were warm and comfortable, so they all slept soundly. In the middle of the night, the boys woke up and began shouting. The tent was full of water! They all leapt out of their sleeping bags and hurried outside. It was raining heavily, and they found that a stream had formed in the field. The stream wound its way across the field
and then flowed right under their tent.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 15
69. The boys were having …
a. a tent
b. sleeping bags c. a camping trip d. a camp fire
70. What happened while the boys were sleeping?
a. The camp fire was put out. b. The camp was on fire.
c. The camp was comfortable. d. The camp was wet.
71. The word “this” in “As soon as this was …” refers to …
a. the tent
b. putting up the tent c. the field
d. the meal
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks berbentuk procedure.
Healthy Food Preparation
Food which has been prepared or stored in unhealthy condition causes many people to become ill. Here are several steps you can take when preparing food at home to minimize the risk of getting sick.
First wash your hands well. Use soap and water and wash for at least 20 second. The same time as it takes to sing Happy Birthday twice.
Don’t forget to clean under your finger nails too.
Rinse off the soap then dry your hand on a clean towel
Throughly wash fruits and vegetables especially if they will be eaten raw, just use
water, don’t use soap for that.
Keep uncooked and cooked meat separate.
Cover cooked food so flies don’t walk all over.
72. What is the text about?
a. Ways to wash our hand well
b. Ways how to wash our finger nails. c. Several steps about meat separation.
d. Several steps about healthy food preparation.
73. Why do you have to prepare healthy food?
a. To wash our hands well.
b. To clean under finger nails.
c. To minimize the risk of getting sick.
d. To keep uncooked and cooked meat separate.
74. Which of the following statements is NOT TRUE?
a. Healthy food is good to keep our body healthy. b. It‟s not good to eat uncooked meat.
c. It is important to wash your hands before cooking. d. Raw fruits and vegetables are best for our health.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 16
Lemonade is a sweetened beverage made from lemons, sugar, and water. It is popular in the United States during the spring and summer, when it is generally served
chilled, with ice.
In some countries, the word 'lemonade' is also used to describe any clear carbonated drink; in others, it means any fruit-flavored soda.
6 medium Lemons, should yield 1 cup of juice
3 1/2 cups Water
3/4 cup Sugar (can be adjusted by +/- 1/4 cup to taste)
1. Juice the lemons on a citrus reamer, rolling the lemons on the counter with moderate pressure prior to juicing will result in more juice from each lemon. Try to keep out the seeds. If you prefer lemonade with no pulp, strain the juice to remove it.
2. Dissolve the sugar in the water. Heat may be helpful if using a large amount of sugar.
3. Combine the juice and sugar water in a pitcher. Stir well.
4. Chill or serve over ice cubes.
75. What might be the best title for the text?
a. How to prepare lemonade.
b. How to prepare lemon soda.
c. How to prepare lemon flavored soda. d. How to prepare sugared lemon.
76. The word “Chill” is close in meaning to …
b. combine c. heat
77. According to the text, filtering the juice will result in …
a. the juice without seeds. b. the juice without pulp. c. the juice without sugar. d. the juice without water.
Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Applicable: wood, paper, textile, rubber, oil, gas and electric fires, etc.
1. Pull out safety pen.
2. Draw out the hose.
3. Squeeze the lever directing the nozzle against source of fine.
1. Avoid exposing to direct sunlight, high temperature and humidity.
2. Refill exclusively 3,5 kg of peacock brand multipurpose only chemical fine extinguishing powder by the designated agent.
3. Turn the exhaust plug and decompress the internal pressure before opening the cap. Be sure to screw back the exhaust plug after decompressing and label a new indication mark.
4. Replace new C02 gas cartridge.
5. Be sure to replace seal plate.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 17
78. What is the peacock?
a. A dry chemical fire extinguisher. b. A gas and electric fine nozzle.
c. A new brand of gas cartridge.
d. A well-known designated agent
79. How many steps should you do to operate the peacock?
a. 2 b. 3 c. 4 d. 5
80. “Replace new C02 gas cartridge” What does the underlined word mean?
b. Change c. Cover
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks berbentuk narrative.
Once upon a time, there lived a kindhearted man and his wife. One morning , his wife found a poor little sparrow. She took it gently and fed it. To show its gratitude, the sparrow stayed with them and sang every morning. But there was an ill-tempered old woman who did not like the sparrow. She cut the sparrow’s tongue. The sparrow was very sad and hurt, so the bird flew away to its previous nest.
Knowing that their sparrow flew away, the kind man and the woman looked for their sparrow. They walked a long way, crossed the bridge, climbed a mountain, and passed the wood.
The long and difficult journey brought them to the sparrow’s nest. The sparrow welcomed them and provided a feast for them. Before they went home, the sparrow brought two baskets, one was large and looked heavy and the other one was small and light. The sparrow asked them to choose one. They chose the small one. And that was best choice. There were many rolls of silk and piles of gold in it.
Being jealous, the ill-tempered old woman did the same thing as the kind man and woman did. She chose the big basket which actually contained wasps and venomous crawlers, such as scorpions, centipedes, and other horrible creatures. Finally, they stung and bit her to death.
81. What is the purpose of the text ?
a. To entertain readers.
b. To describe about a sparrow.
c. To persuade readers to keep a sparrow
d. To inform readers about the old woman‟s death.
82. The main idea of paragraph two is .... a. the couple look for sparrow
b. the couple did not cross the bridge c. the sparrow passed the wood
d. the sparrow flew away
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 18
83. What did the man and woman find one morning ?
a. A sparrow with no tongue. b. A healthy singing sparrow. c. An ill- tempered bird.
d. A poor little bird.
84. What was the character of an ill-tempered old woman ?
b. Arrogant c. Patient
85. „They walked a long way, ...‟ (Paragraph 2)
The underlined word refers to ... a. Sparrow and the couple
b. Kind man and the woman c. Sparrow and the kind man
d. Sparrow and the kind woman
Two sisters and the cat
Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Smith are sisters. Mrs. Wilson lives in a house in Duncan and Mrs. Smith lives in a condominium in Victoria. One day Mrs. Wilson visited her sister. When her sister answered the door, Mrs. Wilson saw tears in her eyes. "What's the matter?" she asked. Mrs. Smith said "My cat Sammy died last night and I have no place to bury him".
She began to cry again. Mrs. Wilson was very sad because she knew her sister loved the cat very much. Suddenly Mrs.. Wilson said "I can bury your cat in my garden in Duncan and you can come and visit him sometimes." Mrs.. Smith stopped crying and the two sisters had tea together and a nice visit.
It was now five o'clock and Mrs. Wilson said it was time for her to go home. She put on her hat, coat and gloves and Mrs. Smith put the dead Sammy into a shopping bag. Mrs. Wilson took the shopping bag and walked to the bus stop. She waited a long time for the bus so she bought a newspaper. When the bus arrived, she got on the bus, sat down and put the shopping bag on the floor beside her feet. She then began to read the newspaper. When the bus arrived at her bus stop, she got off the bus and walked for about two minutes. Suddenly she remembered she had left the shopping bag on the bus.
86. Where does Mrs. Smith live?
a. in a condominium in Duncan b. in a condominium in Victoria c. in a house in Duncan
d. in a house in Victoria
87. Why is Mrs. Smith upset?
a. because her sister came to see her cat b. because her cat died
c, because Mrs. Wilson was sad
d. because her cat ran away
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 19
88. What did Mrs. Wilson do?
a. take the cat with her on the bus
b. put her gloves in the shopping bag c. prepare dinner for her sister
d. buy her cat‟s food
89. Who did Sammy the cat live with?
a. Mrs. Wilson b. Mrs. Smith
c. Mrs. Wilson and Mrs. Smith d. Mrs. Smith‟s neighbor
90. What time did Mrs. Wilson go home?
a. when the bus arrived b. at 5 p.m.
c. after she walked for two minutes d. after the bus left
91. How did Mrs. Wilson go home?
a. walked for two minutes before she caught the bus b. read a newspaper on the bus
c. took a bus
d. by a taxi
nce there was a young Inca boy. He had no family except for an old llama. Each day the boy and his llama walked many miles, looking for a home. Each night they curled up together and slept. But one starry evening, the old llama died. The boy buried his friend next to an icy stream. Then he sat under a tree and cried. What would he do? He had no family and no home.
The boy cried for a very long time. But there was no one to comfort him. There were only the stars in the sky.
Suddenly, the sky filled with bright light. The boy held his breath. He was afraid to move. One bright star fell to the ground. Slowly, the star took the shape of the old llama. She bent her head and drank from the stream. She looked at the boy and smiled. As she jumped back into the sky, bits of llama wool fell.
As the Sun began to rise, the boy picked up the soft, warm wool. It glowed in his hands like starlight. He carried the wool to the city and sold it. With the money, he bought a house. He bought two young llamas. He never forgot the star llama. And he was never lonely again.
92. Why does the boy cry when the old llama dies?
a. because he is afraid of the dark. b. because he is always sad.
c. because the old llama is his only family. d. because he is lost.
93. What happened BEFORE the old llama died?
a. The boy bought two new llamas.
b. The boy and the llama walked many miles looking for a home. c. The boy collected the wool and sold it in the city.
d. The old llama fell to the ground in the shape of a star.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 20
94. Read this sentence from the story. "One bright star fell to the ground." What does bright mean?
c. shining. d. clean.
95. What does the boy in the story want?
a. a cart
b. a horse
c. a new wool shirt d. a home
96. What happens at the end of the story?
a. The boy buys a house and two llamas.
b. The boy buries the llama next to an icy stream. c. The boy and his llama walk for many miles.
d. The boy cries for a very long time.
97. Read this sentence from the story.
As the Sun began to rise, the boy picked up the soft, warm wool. What does rise mean?
a. grow darker b. come up
c. fall down d. take a step
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat , rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks berbentuk label.
Size M Made in U.S.A.
100 % Silk Dry clean or Hand Wash cold.
98. The label tells us about...
a. the information of a clothing b. the size of a clothing
c. the material of a clothing d. the price of a clothing
99. Which of the following sentences is TRUE ?
a. You should iron.
b. You should bleach.
c. You have to dry clean.
d. You should not use hand wash.
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 21
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks berbentuk laporan ( report ).
Light Under the Toll
There is no library, no science lab. There aren’t event any toilets. Only old desks and a rudimentary whiteboards give the semblance of a classroom. But the simple facilities do not stop the children from coming each day to ’toll road school’. They are enthusiastic to learn although they always hear the noise of the traffic all around and also the dust and smoke of the garbage in the area.
The Kartini Emergency School set up by ’The twin teachers’ Rossi and Rian, located under the Pluit-Tanjung Priok toll road in North Jakarta, which provides free education for the children of scavenger families who survive by collecting recyclables thrown out by millions of Jakarta’s each days. It is hard to say, but it is a sad portrait of our education here. Can they have the same opportunity with the others? This is the problem that we still bring in every sleep.
100. What is the main idea of paragraph one?
a. The children under the toll road.
b. The twin teachers of Kartini school.
c. The condition of a regular school in Jakarta. d. The description of Kartini Emergency School
101. Who set up the Kartini Emergency School?
a. Rossi and Rian, the twin teachers. b. The student‟s parents.
c. The governor of DKI.
d. The children of scavenger families.
102. Who attends the school?
a. Kartini‟s families.
b. The children of high class family. c. Scavengers‟ children.
d. Rossi and Rian‟s family.
103. What‟s the aim of this free emergency school?
a. To get a quality teacher.
b. To get a commercial event.
c. To earn money for the teachers.
d. To give free education for the needy.
104. What is the synonym of the word ‟survive‟ (in paragraph 2 line5)?
a. Avoid. b. Learn.
d. Keep alive
Many kinds of animals like to live with … (105) groups. They feel more secured by doing so. One of them is meerkats. Meerkats can live for up to 10 years. They are also known as
… (106) animals, living in and around burrows in groups of up a few families. They are tiny with a head and body only 25 cm to 35 cm long but their tail adds another 17 cm to
25 cm to their length – they use the tail to balance and signal to each other. They … (107)
in at 620 grams to 960 grams. They are less than one kilo!
(Adapted from Hello Magazine. No. 145 December 1997)
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 22
105. a. their b. its
c. his d. her
106. a. dependent b. individual c. selfish
107. a. extend b. weigh c. live
Researchers say they have found out that drinking coffee may significantly reduce the risk of non-insulin dependent diabetes.
The investigation was conducted in Finland, which has the highest per capita coffee (108 ) in the world.
Researchers collected data from three surveys involving a total of 6,974 men and
7,655 women aged 35 to 64.
They found that the risk of developing type-2 diabetes (109
increasing amounts of coffee drunk.
Women who drank three to four cups of coffee a day had a 29 percent lower risk of diabetes than those who drank no coffee. If they drank 10 or more cups the risk reduced by 79 percent. For men, drinking three to four cups of coffee was (110)
) with a 27 percent lower diabetes risk, and 10 cups with a 55 percent reduced risk.
108. a. consumption b. production
c. addiction d. association
109. a. increased b. decreased c. improved d. triggered
110. a. accompanied b. produced
c. associated d. related
111. Make these sentences into a good paragraph!
1. You will always find sand around them.
2. There are many reasons why people go to the beach.
3. They also enjoy the activities which they can do there, such as swimming or sunbathing, parasailing or speed boating.
4. People go to the beach because they want to get fun and enjoy the beauty of the sea.
5. Although different beaches offer different activities, there is something in
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 23
a. 4 – 5 – 3 – 1 – 2 b. 4 – 5 – 1 – 2 – 3 c. 2 – 4 – 5 – 1 – 3 d. 2 – 4 – 3 – 5 – 1
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks berbentuk iklan ( advertisement ).
APARTMENT FOR RENT
Units 12-03 (12th floors) Jl. Gatot subroto kav. 53
Building 148.41 m2
Electric 8,800 watt, 1 line phone.
3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
Location seeing: 9.00-22.00
Nego: Agus ( 08121099313)
112. What is the text about?
a. To sell an apartment building. b. To rent an apartment room.
c. To negotiate an apartment price.
d. To advertise an apartment building.
113. How much should you pay to rent an apartment for a month?
a. Rp. 6,000,000 b. Rp. 7,000,000 c. Rp. 8,000,000 d. Rp. 9,000,000
114. (No brokers)
What does the underlined word mean?
a. You may not contact the owner
b. You must go to the location by yourself c. You should meet the owner in person
d. You may not see the location directly
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 24
Skin whitening Cream
Now low price. Buy 1 Jar of Xtreme Cream's Xtreme White for only $19.95 or Buy 2 Jars and get the third one.
>Will lighten the skin only in 2 weeks in most cases with continued use.
>Will not irritate skin when used as directed • For women of all skin
tones. It contains vitamins C & E to help protect your lighter tone.
115. What is the advertisement about?
a. Facial scrub. b. Body lotion.
c. Skin whitening.
d. Sun block cream.
116. The product may be used only by …
a. Men. b. Baby.
c. Women. d. Children.
117. Why should you use the product as directed?
a. To change the process of moisturizing. b. To prevent your skin from irritation.
c. To protect your body from the heat.
d. To reduce the effect of sunlight.
Top Adidas footwear manufacturers in the world. We have operating in Indonesia since early 1992 and are growing rapidly. PCIa is now looking for: Full Time Tutor
• Graduated S1 in Mandarin from reputable university
• Experience in teaching min 1, fresh graduates is
• Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin and English speaking and written is a must
• Good spoken Mandarin
• Fluent in written Mandarin (hanyupinyin spelling &
characters writting) is preferable
• Computer literate
• Good interpersonal skills and communication skill
• Self motivated and hard working
Job Location : Serang
Salary : Negotiable
Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
If your qualification meet our requirement, please send your complete CV, latest transcript, recent photograph, and expected salary to:
PT. Nikomas Gemilang (PCI Adidas)
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 25
118. The text above tells us about job …
a. schedule b. vacancy c. proposal
119. Which of the following statements is wrong about the text?
a. The main job to do is to teach. b. The job location is in Serang.
c. The salary can be negotiated. d. The job type is freelance.
120. What graduate is required by the company?
a. D2 in English. b. S2 in English.
c. S1 in Mandarin. d. D3 in Mandarin
Menemukan gambaran umum, pikiran utama, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat , rujukan kata, makna kata/frasa/kalimat dari teks berbentuk surat ( letter ).
Jakarta, March17th, 2009
Dear Miss Ani,
I heard from my classmate Mila that you are hospitalized. I‛m so sorry to hear about your condition. I really would like to visit you but I‛m still in Jakarta and won‛t be back until the end of the month. My prayer’s for your health. I‛ll visit you as soon
as I arrive in Surabaya.
121. What is the purpose of the letter?
a. To express sympathy b. To ask for the apology
c. To inform that she will not visit her friend d. To invite her to come
122. Which is NOT TRUE based on the text?
a. Mila is Kiki‟s classmate
b. Kiki is in Jakarta now c. Mila is sick now
d. Kiki will visit Miss Ani as soon as she arrives in Surabaya
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 26
Dear Auntie Ami,
Surabaya, Jawa Timur
February 28, 2009
How nice of you to send me a crystal necklace! I was planning to wear a pink dress to the prom party, and the necklace makes a perfect match.
The party is going to be more special than ever. We’re having dancing competitions and many kinds of elections.
Thank you again for the wonderful gift.
123. Tina sent the letter to … her Auntie Ami.
a. compliment b. admire
c. remind d. thank
124. The necklace … the dress she was planning to wear.
a. compliments b. matches
c. completes d. specializes
125. What information is NOT stated in the letter?
a. Tina lives in Surabaya, Jawa Timur. b. Auntie Ami has one child only.
c. Auntie Ami sent Tina a wonderful necklace.
d. Tina is going to have a special prom party.
Salatiga, 1st April 2009
Hi! How are you? I haven’t contacted you for a long time. I miss you so much. Now, I’ll tell
you about my experiences in visiting Ketep Pass.
Ketep Pass is located in Magelang Regency. It offers the view of high lands. I went there with my friends a week ago. I left Salatiga at 1.00 p.m. On my way to Ketep Pass I enjoyed the view of cocoa plantation and the beauty of the landscape.
After three hours, I arrived there. Unfortunately it was foggy. I was disappointed. I couldn’t see the beautiful view of the high land, so I decided to enter the museum of Merapi Volcano. There are many pictures of Merapi eruption. After watching them I continued to see the Merapi eruption film. The film was so good that I like it very much. I have never seen it before.
I am so happy because I’ve got a lot of new experience.
That’s all. Please, tell me something about your last experience.
126. Where did the writer go?
a. Ketep Pass b. Magelang c. Salatiga
d. Mount Merapi
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 27
127. Why did the writer feel disappointed?
a. She was an unfortunate person
b. She couldn‟t see anything in Ketep Pass
c. She couldn‟t see the beautiful view of the highland
d. She went to the museum
128. It‟s the first time for the writer to watch …
a. the foggy weather
b. the view of high land
c. the pictures of Merapi eruption d. the Merapi eruption film
Menentukan kata yang tepat untuk melengkapi teks laporan ( report ) yang pendek
Gorillas are the largest of all primates. A male gorilla can be 180 centimeters tall and weigh 200 kilograms. Gorillas are very strong but they do not often . . .(128) in fact they are peaceful animals.
Gorillas live in small family groups of about 15. In the group there are one strong, older male, some young males and a few females with their babies. They move slowly around a . . . (129) area of jungle eating leaves and bushes.
In some ways gorillas are very like humans. When they are happy, they laugh and wave their arms. When they are angry, they beat their chest. When they are sad, they cry, but they cry …. (130), without any sound and tears.
Unfortunately, people hunt and kill gorillas. They also cut down and burn their trees. There are now only about 10.000 gorillas left in the world.
(adapted from contextual teaching and learning)
129. a. kill b. kick c. live d. fight
130. a. nice b. large c. noisy d. quiet
131. a. noisily b. loudly c. quietly d. happily
Menentukan susunan kata yang tepat untuk membuat kalimat
132. Arrange these words into a good sentence
before – they – to school – breakfast – go – have – my sisters
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 a. 2-5-3-1-4-6-7
b. 2-6-4-1-7-5-3 c. 7-6-4-1-2-5-3
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 28
133. Oranges – most –the - fruit crop – are – the United – in - valuable
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 a. 1-5-2-3-8-4-7-6
c. 1-5-2-3-8-4-6-7 d. 1-5-3-2-8-4-7-6
134 a - an area - a high - of - density - with - is - forest - trees.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a. 9-4-2-5-6-1-7-8-3 b. 3-5-4-9-1-8-7-2-6 c. 5-6-2-4-1-5-3-7-9 d. 1-8-7-2-6-3-5-4-9
135. books – librarian – some – showed – new – of – collections – the - us
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a. 3 – 5 – 2 – 4 – 9 – 8 – 7 – 6 - 1
b. 3 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 5 – 1 – 7 - 9 c. 8 – 2 – 4 – 3 – 5 – 7 – 6 – 1 - 9 d. 8 – 2 – 4 – 9 – 3 – 5 – 7 – 6 - 1
136. the – software – follow – to – printer – install – instruction – the
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
a. 3 – 1 – 5 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 - 7 b. 6 – 8 – 5 – 2 – 4 – 3 – 1 - 7 c. 3 – 1 – 7 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 5 - 2 d. 3 – 1 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 5 – 7
137. rebuilt – have – people – things – many – the – industry – travel – for
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 a. 3 – 2 – 5 – 4 – 6 – 9 – 1 – 8 – 7
b. 3 – 2 – 1 – 5 – 4 – 9 – 6 – 8 – 7 c. 5 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 1 – 9 – 6 – 8 – 7 d. 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 – 9 – 6 – 8 – 7
Menentukan susunan kalimat yang tepat untuk membuat paragraph
138. Arrange the sentences below into a good paragraph.
1. They can‟t fly
2. They swim and dive well
3. Penguins are swimming birds
4. Penguins use their wings to “row” themselves through the sea.
5. Because their wings are shaped as flippers.
6. A penguin in the water can leap up nearly 2 mertres to land on rock or ice.
a. 3-2-1-5- 4- 6 b. 3-4-1-2-5-6 c. 3-1-5-4-2-6 d. 6-4-5-1-2-3
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 29
138. Look at these jumbled sentences below!
1. We bought the tickets, and some snack and drink together.
2. After the film was over, we went home.
3. Last night I went to a movie to watch a film with my sister. It was Saturday night.
4. It was a wonderful night.
5. First we took a taxi to a movie at seven p.m.
6. Then we entered the movie and watch a fantastic film.
7. After we arrived in the movie we met my classmates.
The best arrangement of the diary above is ……..
a. 3-4-5-1-7-6-2 b. 3-5-1-7-6-2-4 c. 3-5-7-1-6-2-4 d. 4-3-5-7-1-6-2
139. Withdraw Money From ATM
1. Insert the card
2. Choose the transaction
3. Enter your PIN
4. Select the amount you want to withdraw
5. Choose withdraw
6. Take the money and the card
The best procedure to withdraw your money from ATM is……..
a. 1-3-5-2-6-4 b. 1-3-2-5-4-6 c. 1-3-5-2-4-6 d. 1-6-3-2-5-4
140. 1. He lives in a small town and knows every family on his route.
2. Neil Moore has been a postman for 20 years.
3. At Christmas many families give him presents.
4. They appreciate his dedication and good service.
5. He has carried mail in heat and in cold, it rain and in snow.
6. He has delivered thousands of letters to homes on his mail route. The best arrangement of the above sentences is....
a. 1-2-3-4-5-6 b. 6-1-3-5-2-4 c. 2-5-6-1-3-4 d. 4-5-6-3-2-1
141. 1. His short bill could not reach the water.
2. He looked everywhere to find some water, but there was not any.
3. Then, he found a tall jar with a very low water in it.
4. At last, he drank the water as much as he liked.
5. Soon, he filled the jar with stones so the water came up higher.
6. One day a crow was very tired and thirsty
The best arrangement is.... a. 6-4-5-1-2-3
b. 6-2-3-1-5-4 c. 6-2-1-3-5-4
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 30
142. 1. Then, slice it.
2. Pour the ground turmeric into a deep pan and add the rest of the ingredients.
3. Once it is boiled strain the mixture.
4. Peel turmeric and wash it.
5. Stir it occasionally.
6. Let it cool off and serve it with some ice cubes.
7. Use a grinder or blender to grind the sliced turmeric.
8. Bring it to boil.
(Taken from: www.virgina.multiply.com)
The best arrangement of making „kunyit asam‟ a traditional beverage, is ….
a. 4 – 1 – 7 – 2 – 8 – 5 – 3 - 6 b. 4 – 7 – 2 – 5 – 3 – 8 – 1 – 6 c. 4 – 2 – 8 – 1 – 5 – 3 – 6 - 7 d. 4 – 7 – 8 – 2 – 5 – 3 – 6 - 1
Menemukan gambaran umum, informasi rinci tersurat, informasi tersirat, makna kata /
frasa/ kalimat dalam teks berbentuk “ caution “
143. a. Wash your when you will eat.
b. Wash your hand after working in this place.
c. Avoid your hands before being contaminated. d. Avoid your hand of contamination.
144. The above notice is usually found .... a. in chemical laboratory.
b. in the park.
c. in public printing. d. in supermarked.
Menentukan kata yang tepat untuk melengkapi teks laporan ( report ) yang pendek
Tai Chi is one of the gentle martial arts. It is used primarily for wellness, longevity and meditation, the combination of mind and body health. You might see people practicing Tai Chi in groups in the park, especially if you're traveling in its country of origin - China. Classic Tai Chi moves are slow and controlled, to increase endurance and circulatory health.
145. Where did Tai Chi originate?
a. Japan b. China
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 31
146. What is the primary purpose of Tai Chi?
b. Strength training c. Health
d. Muscle arts
147. Tai chi is known as what...?
b. Furious c. Gentle d. Firm
Since women give men gifts on Japanese Valentine's Day, it is only fair that the men give a little something back. Originally, gifts were supposed to be white flowers, white chocolate or diamonds, hence the name of the holiday. It's nice that the Japanese keep the spirit of love going for no more than one day!
148. How long do the Japanese celebrate love?
a. 4 b. 3 c. 2 d. 1
149 What color items do men give women?
b. White c. Red
150. Who gives gifts to whom on White Day?
b. Women give men gifts c. Men give women gifts
d. Children to their moms.
* in the middle of difficulty lies opportunity *
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 32
SOAL-SOAL BEDAH SKL
Nomor Kunci Nomor Kunci Nomor Kunci
1 C 26 C 51 D
2 D 27 B 52 C
3 B 28 A 53 C
4 A 29 C 54 B
5 C 30 C 55 A
6 B 31 D 56 B
7 B 32 B 57 A
8 C 33 A 58 D
9 B 34 B 59 B
10 A 35 B 60 D
11 B 36 B 61 D
12 A 37 B 62 C
13 B 38 B 63 C
14 D 39 A 64 C
15 C 40 D 65 A
16 A 41 C 66 B
17 B 42 A 67 D
18 D 43 C 68 B
19 B 44 B 69 A
20 C 45 B 70 D
21 D 46 C 71 B
22 D 47 D 72 D
23 B 48 C 73 C
24 C 49 C 74 D
25 A 50 D 75 A
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 33
Nomor Kunci Nomor Kunci Nomor Kunci
76 A 101 A 126 A
77 B 102 C 127 C
78 A 103 D 128 D
79 B 104 D 129 A
80 B 105 A 130 B
81 A 106 D 131 C
82 A 107 B 132 C
83 D 108 A 133 D
84 B 109 B 134 D
85 B 110 A 135 D
86 B 111 D 136 C
87 B 112 B 137 B
88 A 113 B 138 C
89 B 114 B 139 A
90 B 115 C 140 B
91 C 116 C 141 B
92 C 117 B 142 A
93 B 118 B 143 B
94 C 119 D 144 A
95 D 120 C 145 B
96 A 121 A 146 C
97 B 122 C 147 C
98 A 123 D 148 D
99 C 124 C 149 B
100 D 125 B 150 C
* mgmp mata pelajaran bahasa inggris * 34
PREDIKSI SOAL UJIAN NASIONAL 2010 MATA PELAJARAN BAHASA INGGRIS TAHUN 2009/2010 Choose The Right Answer Menemukan gambaran umum,...
Sastra Indonesia , adalah sebuah istilah yang melingkupi berbagai macam karya sastra di Asia Tenggara . Istilah "Indonesia" sendir...
PENGERTIAN DARI JENIS KARANGAN: • Deskripsi • Narasi • Eksposisi • Argumentasi • Persuasi 1. DESKRIPSI Karangan ini berisi gambaran ...
10 Ikan Raksasa Berwajah Aneh dan Langka Ikan-ikan berbobot ratusan kilogram dan bertampang aneh ini semakin langka. VIVAnews - Ikan-ik...
Bahasa Indonesia adalah bahasa resmi Republik Indonesia dan bahasa persatuan bangsa Indonesia. A. Pentingnya Bahasa Indonesia Bagi Persatu...
Contoh soal bahasa Indonesia tahun ajaran 2011/2012 Hujan Meteor Melanda Australia Peristiwa alam yang terjadi h...
Dari Wikipedia bahasa Indonesia, ensiklopedia bebas Belum Diperiksa Antonim adalah suatu kata yang artinya berlawanan satu sama lain. Anton...
Sahabat adalah pemenuhan kebutuhan jiwa. Dialah ladang hati, yang ditaburi dengan kasih dan dituai dengan penuh rasa terima kasih. Sahab...
1. Seorang anggota pramuka harus berusaha dengan gigih agar tidak terbiasa menggantungkan diri kepada orang lain hal ini merupakan ber...
Bahasa Indonesia adalah bahasa resmi Republik Indonesia dan bahasa persatuan bangsa Indonesia .Bahasa Indonesia diresmikan pengguna...